Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Why I Am Passionate About Music?


image about life and music

The word “passion” is about enthusiasm, a desire, eager interest, or intense feeling for something. Every one of us has a passion. What are you passionate about?

If you’ll ask me what I am passionate about, well then, I’m passionate in reading (especially the stories written by HYSTG), going to different beautiful places, watching Koreanovelas (like Dream High), and most of all, l am passionate in listening to music.

Why I am passionate about music? Because music makes me feel relaxed and stress free. When I’m alone with nobody to talk to, I listen to music. I love listening to the songs with beautiful and meaningful lyrics, though sometimes, it makes me feel sad when I hear the songs that remind me of something or someone. My fave singers are: Miley Cyrus, Charice Pempengco, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Luther Vandross, and most of all, Avril Lavigne. And my fave bands are: Parokya ni Edgar, One Direction, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, the Script, and Fm Static and so much more (they are too many to mention. XDD).

An animated image about music
They said that music makes our brain works better, and if you can’t explain or express your feeling, all you have to do is find a song with the perfect lyrics that will speak for you. They also said that “Music is a universal language”, so even if we speak different languages, I believe that we can all be united through music.

And that’s the reason why I am passionate about music…
So, what are you passionate about?


0 comments:

Post a Comment